Instructions for Updating the TH Series Camera
This FAQ relates to the following products:
The following procedure addresses how one would connect a TH Series Thermal Handheld camera to a PC and using the End User Tool to update the Camera with the latest firmware.
- Select the downloaded file, TH_Series_EUTool_vXX.XX.XX.zip, and then extract the files to a selected location, ie Desktop.
- Select the 'setup.exe' file to install the End User Tool. A shortcut will appear on the desktop called 'CaymanEUTool'.
- Run the program by clicking on the shortcut, you then should see the Status Summary once the program has loaded
- Connect the TH Series handheld thermal camera through the micro USB port to an available USB port on your computer.
- Power on the camera to view USB on the screen of the camera and your computer will advise the device drivers are being downloaded, so before proceeding wait for the drivers to be downloaded successfully.
- Select the 'SW Upgrade' option. When the camera is correctly communicating, the existing Application Version Number will be displayed and at the bottom, Device is in Bulk Mode will confirm the camera is connected and recognised by the end user tool.
- Select Browse and locate the file ending in DFU (Device Firmware Update) file, Press 'Install'.
- The Software Upgrade process will recognise the existing software version and the selected file software version and provide a prompt to confirm the upgrade, Select 'Yes'.
- The camera will update, then reset and then once completed will show the software version.
|Installing the End User Tool Software
Enabling the InstAlertTM
- Connect the Camera via USB
- Select 'Configuration' from the options located on the left
- Place a tick in the checkbox for InstAlertTM
- Select 'Send to Camera' to store the selected options